Vacancies for Home Carers in Scotland, United Kingdom

about image
Job Currently Available

Location: United Kingdom

Apply for the job

We are currently searching for Home Carers for positions in Scotland. These positions have no locational restrictions, suitable candidates are free to apply.

Overseas candidates must have a minimum of 2 years post qualification experience.


  • 48-hour contract
  • Hourly rate starting at £10.26


  • The well-being of all clientele is of the utmost importance. Physical, emotional and social requirements need to be factored in
  • Carry out assessments, plus developing, implementing and evaluating care plans


  • Previous experience would be beneficial
  • Hold relevant qualifications
  • Valid driving license

Non-UK applicants:
  • Relevant qualifications advantageous
  • 2 years relevant experience
  • Minimum 5.5 IELTS overall score
  • For candidates outside of the UK the following documentation will be needed for the Visa application process:
    • Passport (Current/Expired)
    • Criminal record certificate (UK visas)
    • TB Certificates: Candidates are required to provide TB Test Certificate. This test must be conducted at one of the Home Office approved centres
    • 2 x passport photos
    • English Language:
      • Pass an approved English language test with at least CEFR level B1 in reading, writing, speaking and listening
      • Have an academic qualification that was taught in English (but obtained overseas) and is recognised by UK NARIC as being equivalent to a UK bachelorís degree, masterís degree or PhD
      • Hold a UK bachelorís/masterís degree or PhD Candidates will not need to show proof of English language if they are a national from the list below:
        • Antigua and Barbuda;
        • Australia;
        • The Bahamas;
        • Barbados;
        • Belize;
        • Canada;
        • Dominica;
        • Grenada;
        • Guyana;
        • Jamaica;
        • New Zealand;
        • St Kitts and Nevis;
        • St Lucia;
        • St Vincent and the Grenadines;
        • Trinidad and Tobago;
        • The United States of America.
      • Employment contract/letter from a sponsor
      • Copy of the Restricted Certificate of Sponsorship (RCOS)
      • Marriage Certificate